Thinking about raising money and don’t know where to start? Come pitch to seasoned angel investors and get their feedback on your business. No filter. No strings attached. Raw.
On April 4th, 2017, GTAN – Golden Triangle Angel Network – will host a new event aimed at early-stage companies who are considering raising funds from Angels and Venture Capitalists. The event is aimed at Founders, who will receive valuable information, advice and mentorship. Entrepreneurs will present their pitch to several members of GTAN, who will offer feedback and suggestions. All participants will receive the chance hear each other’s pitches, as well as the investor feedback, giving them many opportunities to learn, socialize, and network.
This event is for you if…
- you have never raised money before
- you have a product/prototype/big idea but need some polish before you move forward
- you aren’t sure if you are ready for investment
What you will need…
- 3 minute pitch deck (speaking time: maximum 5 minutes)
- Laptop and Dongles to plug into the AV system
- Other members of your team to take notes and network
Join GTAN in the Charles Xavier Room at Communitech on Tuesday, May 2nd. The event begins at 5:30pm.
Spots are limited. To present or attend, please email Michell McCorkell: firstname.lastname@example.org